The 101 of testing coating properties
The most important methods for checking physical properties.
- Viscosity testing with simple flow cups or rotational viscometers
- How to best make a consistent draw-down?
- Temperature control of production ovens - essential for your product quality
- Which tests are used to assess mechanical properties such as hardness, abrasion, elasticity?
- Coating thickness measurement on various substrates - destructive or non-destructive
A seminar ideal for beginners and participants who want to deepen their knowledge - you never stop learning!
- New seminar dates will be announced.