1. General information on data processing
Our contact details:BYK-Gardner GmbH
The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows:BYK-Gardner GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Lausitzer Straße 8
Tel +49 8171/3493-0
1.1 Scope of processing of personal dataAs a general rule, we process your personal data only if you order goods via this website, contact us through it, if this is necessary for the provision of an operational website or for the presentation and use of our content, offers and services.
1.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal dataIf you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing.
1.3 Transfer of personal data to third partiesAll personal data collected in connection with the provision of this website will be transferred by us exclusively to our affiliates as well as to technical service providers employed as processors according to the GDPR.
In individual cases, transfer to a third country outside the EU and the EFTA may occur. However, we transfer personal data solely to third countries where the EU Commission has determined an adequate level of data protection by decision according to Art. 45 GDPR, or if we and the recipient of the data have agreed upon standard data protection clauses, adopted by the Commission according to Art. 46 (2) lit. c GDPR.
1.4 Data erasure and storage durationIf you have not consented to a specific storage duration, we will store your personal data only as long as this is necessary to pursue the respective processing purpose, and if there are no conflicting legal retention or storage periods.
etrackerThe provider of this website uses the services of etracker GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) to analyze usage data. Here, cookies are used which enable the statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors as well as the display of usage-relevant content or advertising. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user's device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that could identify a user.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found at https://www.etracker.com/en/data-privacy.
To manage our cookies, we use the Consent Management Tool (CMT) from FAKTOR.io. With the help of the CMT, you can agree or decline the setting of our cookies. If you decline our cookies, you might only have a limited use of our website and our offer.
Cookies are used for purposes of improving the quality of our website and its content. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in the processing of these personal data. The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
4. Contact formOur website features contact forms, which may be used for making contact electronically or to order goods. If you make use of this opportunity, the data entered on the input screen will be transferred to and processed by us.
5. reCAPTCHAWe use Google's reCAPTCHA service to protect our website against spam and other misuse. reCAPTCHA prevents automatic software ("bots") from using the website improperly or for malicious purposes. This means that a check is performed to verify that the data has actually been entered by a real person. To make this possible, the following data is collected and processed:
6. Your rightsIn general, i.e. subject to any legal restrictions, you have the rights listed below. In order to facilitate the exercise of these rights, we wish to inform you that any corresponding request does not require a certain form - you may send such a request electronically (in particular per email).
You may request information about your personal data from the controller.
You may request the rectification of your personal data by the controller if the data are inaccurate.
You may request the erasure of your personal data by the controller.
You may request the restriction of further processing of your personal data by the controller.
You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data by the controller, provided you set out the respective grounds relating to your particular situation.
You may ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another person without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data have been provided.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint about the handling of your personal data by a controller with a supervisory authority competent for data protection. In order to facilitate the exercise of this right, we inform you that the supervisory authority competent for our place of business may be contacted at the following address:
|Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA),
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany
We apply the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access, and to safeguard their integrity and availability. Our safety precautions are improved constantly in line with technical developments.
7. Data security
8. Amendment of this data privacy statementThis data privacy statement has the status of December 5th, 2019. We reserve the right to carry out appropriate amendments at any given time.
You can now download the requested file.