Either pick from this list or let's discuss your individual needs:
- What you should be aware of when making visual evaluations?
- What is the meaning of Daylight D65?
- What international guides can be recommended for visual judgements?
- Building blocks of color (illuminant - observer - object)
- Color systems in theory and practice (CIELAB - weighted color systems DE94 - DECMC - DE2000...)
- How to test the technical performance of a spectrophotometer?
- What are meaningful tolerances for solid, metallic, pearl colors based on a specific application?
- What is the difference in measurement geometries: 45c:0 - d:8 - multi-angle geometries
- Color QC of metallic and effect finishes:
3-angle control compared to 5-angle measurement compared to 6-angle color control
- Sparkle and Graininess evaluation
- Gloss measurement of high – low gloss surfaces
- What is the influence of part curvature on gloss readings?
- How to best evaluate a structured low gloss surface?
- Orange peel measurement of high gloss, CLASS A surfaces
- Data analysis with customer specific scales using wave-scan
- How to optimize surface appearance with the structure spectrum information?
- What parameters influence customer specific scales (N1/N3, CF, FAM...)
- Mottling and Striping – an undesirable defect
- How to objectively control and optimize?
- smart-chart, software training with detailed data analysis of your own results
The seminar can be tailored to your specific needs with lots of room for discussion and many practical workshops. We want to be your partner for any color and appearance needs and make sure that you and your company are always on top of the latest news.
For receiving details or sending us your specific needs, please contact us: