Three angle gloss meter - see gloss changes under the right angle. In order to obtain differences clearly over the whole range from matte to high gloss, three measurement geometries were specified in international glossmeter standards. Each geometry is optimized for a specific gloss range.
The micro-TRI-gloss combines 20°, 60° and 85° in one glossmeter - having three geometries in one unit allows you to be in compliance with international standards and to quickly recognize quality variations.
- 20, 60 and 85° in one: from high to low gloss - have the specified angle on hand
- For any material: paint, plastic or even mirror-like metals
- All angles measure at the same location, and the results appear simultaneously
- Intelligent gloss measurement with smart communication
- Excellent repeatability and inter-instrument agreement guaranteed
- Intelligent auto diagnosis guarantees always accurate readings
- Brilliant color display easy to read - easy to use
- Statistics, Pass/Fail and Memory - ideal for QC and checks in the field
- Continuous mode to check uniformity over large areas
- smart-chart software: instant QC reports with trend graph and Pass/Fail limits