The versatility of the Cone and Plate viscometers makes these instruments a practical tool for any QC or R&D lab requiring quick and easy testing of materials.
The CAP 1000+ and CAP 2000+ is designed for high shear applications.
The CAP 1/23 is designed for lower shear applications such as automotive clear coats and base coats.
- Provides for viscosity measurements at high shear rates
- LCD display of viscosity in Poise or Pascal-seconds
- Uses less than 2 ml of sample to avoid excess cleaning and material costs
- Automatic viscosity range calibration and cone gap positioning make the viscometer easy to use
- Set the viscometer to take a reading at different timed intervals to ensure accuracy of results with thixotropic fluids